Customer Service Job
As customer service representative, you will be making phone calls to customers to provide additional information and check on their home buying status.
customer service representative
Position Type: Part-Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Able to make phone calls and talk on the phone with customers
RHI has six model home centers, located throughout Western Pennsylvania in Butler, Carmichaels, Greensburg, New Alexandria, Prospect, and Vandergrift. Each sales center has a sales manager, who supervises and assists the sales staff with new and existing sales. As customer service representative, you can work at any of these locations. You will be making phone calls to customers to provide additional information and check on their home buying status. You will be updating customer records and report the information back to the corporate office.
- Be on time.
- Work a complete schedule.
- Keep office space neat and clean.
- Learn the products/services and talk to customers about them.
- Make phone calls to customers.
- Update customer records in Infusionsoft.
- Provide customers with the appropriate materials and answer questions.
- Provide information about pricing, warranty, delivery, and set up.
Part-time hours and schedules are flexible, but we recommend you work approximately 20 hours per week. Part-time schedules needs to coincide with regular office hours, which are Monday & Thursday 9am to 7pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm. The 7pm closing time is made earlier (6pm) in the winter months.
Customer service representatives are paid based on an hourly rate.
- No paid vacation; a reasonable amount (2 weeks) of unpaid vacation can be scheduled.
- 401k with employer match (available after one year)