In 2015, Jim joined the Riverview sales team as a full time sales consultant at the Greensburg Sales Center.
HIRED January 5, 2015
Jim resides in Hempfield Township with his wife and 3 children. He holds an AAS in Human Resources and Financial Management. His eclectic career spans over 25 years, from Sales in the Corporate Relocation Industry, to the Broadcast Media Industry. Jim started his radio career as an intern at WSSZ-FM/WHJB-AM in Greensburg. He’s held a wide range of positions including on-air, promotions, sales, syndication, and corporate consulting. In 2015, Jim joined the Riverview sales team as a full time home consultant at the RHI Greensburg location.
Over the years, Jim has donated his time, talents, and treasures to various organizations, locally, nationally, and internationally, from Hempfield Area School District Parent Organization, Coats for Kids, National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, to AFN (Armed Forces Network).
- Graduate of Champion Home Builder School of Product Knowledge
- Graduate of Commodore Homes College of Knowledge
- Graduate of Pennwest Homes College of Knowledge
- Graduate of Pine Grove Housing Group College of Knowledge
- #3 Commodores Salesperson
- #3 Pleasant Valley Salesperson
- #2 Commodore Salesperson