Currently, John holds the position of manager at the Vandergrift and Carmichaels sales locations, and he is also Vice President of the company.
vice president/sales Manager
HIRED june 1, 1983
John is married with 3 daughters. He has lived in Westmoreland County all of his life, and has been involved with Riverview Homes since childhood. John started in the service department as a "lot boy", while still in Junior High. Eventually, he worked his way up to a drivers position, where he delivered and installed homes until 1988. Then he moved into the sales department at the Vandergrift Sales Center. Currently, John holds the position of manager at the Vandergrift and Carmichaels sales locations, and he is also Vice President of the company, overseeing the sales department. John was elected to the PA Manufactured Housing Association Board in 2001, and still holds a board seat as the Southwest District Director. He also serves as the chairman of PMHA's Retailer Committee, and sits on their P.A.C. Committee. John sits on both the Commodore Homes and Pennwest Homes Builder Councils. He is also very involved with RHI's in house training program.
- Graduate of Champion Home Builder School of Product Knowledge
- Graduate of Commodore Homes College of Knowledge
- Graduate of Pennwest Homes College of Knowledge
- Graduate of Pine Grove Housing Group College of Knowledge
- MHRC Fundamentals of On-Site Completion
- Professional Housing Consultant
- Hetherington Management Customer Relationship
- Certified PA Public Notary
- DCED Certified Manufactured Home Installer